Summer Rewind: How To Create Wow Experiences For Your Students And Staff
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- “If we recognize how important natural defining moments are, we can shape them -- make them more memorable and meaningful.”
- Wow experiences elevate the ordinary in a way that reinforces your core values and create moments of insight for your staff and students.
- There are three opportunities every Builder has to create WOW moments for students and staff: Transitions, milestones, and pits.
- Transitions should be marked, milestones should be commemorated, and pits should be filled.
- Wow moments don’t need to be so much orchestrated as acted upon. The opportunity to give someone a WOW experience happens every day, multiple times during the day.
As a part of our summer rewind series, we're replaying some of our favorite episodes from past seasons. Episode 17 has been a perpetual favorite and there's a good reason why.
In this episode, we explore how you can take ordinary moments in the school year and make them extraordinary and why you should. With all of the worries and feelings of overwhelm many of you and your staff members may be feeling as you prepare for next school year, deliberately engineering WOW moments into the first 30-90 days of school can dramatically alter your school culture.
So, tune in to discover how you can make the ordinary extraordinary #LikeABuilder.
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.