Methods or Principles?
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- Methods are context-dependent. Principles are context-agnostic.
- Methods come and go. Principles are timeless.
- While it is easier (and sometimes even sexier) to choose methods, you can only create lasting results when you choose principles.
- Methods offer a temporary relief. Principles help you develop lasting solutions.
- Armed with the right principles, you can create your own methods.
One of the main things that separate Builders from leaders is that Builders rely on principles, never methods. So, instead of asking "what's the newest strategy?" or even "what's the coolest research?" Builders sift everything through a few simple principles.
On today's episode, you'll discover 3 reasons why Builders choose principles over methods and how doing so can be the difference between succeeding and failing in your work. So tune in to find out how you can use principles to make better decisions, choose better strategies, and tackle anything life throws your way #LikeABuilder
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.