How to recover from your mistakes #LikeABuilder
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- We will ALL make mistakes at some time or another. So, it’s not so much IF you will make a mistake, it’s how you RECOVER from your mistakes that really matters.
- When you try to avoid mistakes you trap yourself into a prison of your own making and cheat yourself of the chance to do something truly great and wonderful in your school.
- Most people try to avoid mistakes, hide from mistakes, deny they’ve made a mistake, or blame others for their mistakes. Builders own their mistakes and learn from them.
- Every mistake you make is an opportunity if you understand how to recover from your mistakes #LikeABuilder.
- No one likes making mistakes. But instead of shaming and blaming yourself for making a mistake, use your mistakes to make you and your school even better #LikeABuilder.
No one likes making mistakes, and yet we ALL make them. Mistakes are inevitable so it really doesn’t matter if you make a mistake (you will). What matters is how you recover from your mistakes.
So on this week’s episode, we’re going to examine how Builders recover from their mistakes in a way that actually turns their biggest mistakes into some of their biggest victories.
If you find yourself afraid to make mistakes, or you spend your time beating yourself up for the mistakes you’ve made, it’s time to stop.
Tune in today to discover how to recover from your mistakes #LikeABuilder
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.