How to Fail #LikeABuilder
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- When you try to avoid failure, you actually make failing feel so much worse.
- Failure is inevitable. But HOW you fail can make all the difference between a devastating setback and an amazing victory next time.
- Never waste a failure. There are some lessons that can only be learned through failure.
- When you treat new initiatives as experiments, you avoid feeling like a failure if they don’t work. Either you win or you learn.
- Failing fast creates a sense of safety in your school. If your students and staff see that you aren’t afraid to take risks and you regularly learn from failure, it empowers them to do the same in their work.
As educators, we spend a lot of time trying to avoid failure. But failure is inevitable and the irony is, the more you try to avoid it, the worse failure feels when it happens.
Builders know this which is why instead of avoiding failure, Builders learn how to fail fast.
Discover why failing fast actually turns your failures into victories, and specific ways you can begin to fail fast this school year.
No one likes to fail. But, you can turn your failures into huge successes when you learn to fail #LikeABuilder
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.