5 Things you should be thinking about now to set yourself up for a strong second half of the school year
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- Instead of waiting for the same challenges you deal with every year, why not take steps now to eliminate them before they arrive?
- Instead of coasting into the new year, why not take steps now to set you, your teachers, and your students up for success so that you finish the school year strong.
- Now is the perfect time to take stock of the school year so far and put things in place to have an even better second half.
- Leaders are just trying to survive until winter break. Builders are using the time now to make sure that their schools come back from break stronger and better than before.
- You have a choice: Either you can wait for the inevitable challenges that come with the second half of the school year, or you can proactively eliminate those challenges now so that you don’t have to deal with them at all.
Even though the school year follows a predictable rhythm most years, many school leaders wait for the typical challenges to crop up and then react to them.
Builders are different. Builders anticipate upcoming challenges and then take steps to mitigate or eliminate them entirely.
That’s why on today’s episode, we’re taking a look at what Builders should be doing now in order to set themselves up for a successful second half of the school year.
Tune in to discover what you should be thinking about now to start the new year strong #LikeABuilder.
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.