What is a 100% Culture?
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- If your school vision is vague and open to interpretation, people may THINK they're working towards your goals while actually working against them.
- True cohesion is not just that everyone gets along. True cohesion means that everyone stays focused on doing the right work even when they aren’t getting along.
- With the right systems, your school can make progress even before you get things perfect.
- Can you can trust that everyone is doing the right work the right way even when you aren’t checking?
- You’re either building competence or you’re enforcing compliance.
Last time (episode 200) we looked at the 5 types of cultures typical of schools.
Unfortunately, if you want to achieve success for EVERY student you serve, you need something MORE than the typical school culture.
You need a 100% School Culture. So on today’s episode, we’ll look at the 4 characteristics of a 100% School Culture and how you can begin to build one in your school #LikeABuilder.
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.