Are you doing the right thing for the wrong reasons?
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- “Wanting to serve is still wanting.” Cleo Wade
- Is your desire to serve more about actually adding value to the lives of your students and teachers or being valuable?
- If you cannot step outside of your story and step into someone else’s story and see things from their perspective, you cannot truly serve them.
- Whom does your work serve more -- you or your students?
- The paradox is that when you give up trying to control what others think of you and your work, the more you can focus on actually adding value. The more value you bring, the more highly they end up thinking of you.
Ready for some straight talk? Many of us are doing the “right” work for the wrong reasons.
So in this episode, we’re having the hard conversations about what really drives our work.
Discover how to remove one of the biggest barriers that prevents you from being effective and exponentially multiply the impact you can have on the lives of those you serve #LikeABuilder.
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.