The Culture Cure: What Story is your school currently telling
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- Organizational Habits + the Stories we tell ourselves about them = Culture. Change your story and change your habits and you change your culture.
- Your school story controls how others not only view your school but how those within your school see themselves.
- No matter what story your school is currently telling, you CAN turn your school into a success story with the people and resources you already have.
- The more you understand the underlying story your school is telling, the better you understand why the people in your culture behave the way that they do.
- Every school is either telling a cautionary tale, history, anecdote, or success story. Do you know what story your school is currently telling?
This week, we have a real treat in store. We're sharing one of the most popular segments of the live recording we did of the Culture Cure Course!
This segment outlines the 4 core stories every school tells and challenges you to determine what story your school is currently telling.
So listen in on this segment of the Culture Cure Course and then identify the story your school is telling.
Because, once you understand the story your school is currently telling, you can transform that story into a success story #LikeABuilder.
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.