Success Secret #2: Say “no” more than you say “yes”
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- The mistake most leaders make is that they overestimate what they can accomplish in one year and seriously underestimate what they could accomplish in 3 years.
- Builders play the long game. Rather than trying to solve every problem they face by the end of the school year, they focus on solving their most important problems once and for all and ignore everything else.
- Most distractions come disguised as opportunities. Knowing the difference matters.
- Builders get more done by doing less because they are rigorously focused on the things that matter most and they ignore everything else.
- Even a “right” opportunity might not be the right opportunity right now.
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.