How Builders approach Team Building
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- Team-building activities are fun at the moment (well some are), but they don’t create a bond that will last the entire school year.
- True cohesion comes when everyone is focused on the same vision, mission, and core values.
- Don’t assume that just because everyone says they are “here for the kids,” you all share the same purpose. “Here for the kids” means something different to everyone.
- We spend all our time developing individual competence and neglect to build organizational competence, then wonder why we can’t achieve more together.
- Nothing builds confidence like success. That means that sometimes, success must come first before people will truly believe in themselves.
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.