More. Better. New.
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- We spend so much time focusing on the holes in our schools that we lose sight of the goals of our schools.
- Before you try something new, make sure that you’ve maximized what’s already working.
- Leaders focus on filling deficits. Builders focus on building on what’s already working. So, you have to decide do you want to spend your time filling ditches or do you want to spend your time building something better.
- Instead of lamenting all the things that aren’t working in your school, find those things that are working and build on those.
- Lurching from one new initiative to the next keeps us trapped in mediocrity. We never give ourselves and our teachers time to get good at anything.
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.