Fall Rewind: Steal My Team Meeting Agenda
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- Most meetings are a waste of time. We are meeting for the sake of meeting rather than meeting to actually solve issues.
- There are really only 2 reasons to meet: Either we need to surface and solve issues BEFORE they become problems or we need to make a decision. Everything else can be an email.
- A regular meeting rhythm ensures that you and your team stay the course even when “life” gets in the way.
- If you don’t actually solve problems during your meetings, why are you even meeting?
- Productive meetings don’t just happen by accident. You need to intentionally plan your meetings in a way that ensures everyone gets the right work done during the meeting and stays accountable to the decisions made in the meeting long after the meeting is completed.
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.