You can’t outwork your problems
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- There are some problems you simply can’t outwork.
- Leaders think they need to solve every problem they face. Builders know that not all problems are worth solving.
- Be picky about the problems you choose to address. Not all problems are worth solving.
- Organizations rise and fall to the level of their systems. The better your systems, the fewer your problems.
- If the same problems keep cropping up over and over again, it means that you never really solved them.
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.