The Hidden Danger of Quick Wins
- People love quick wins. But 100% Success requires sustained effort.
- Most people will never achieve their goals, not because they don’t have the right strategy, but because they don’t do it long enough.
- You wonder why your teachers won’t invest in your latest initiative? Maybe it’s because they know that in a few months, you’ll be on to the next thing.
- Quick wins are a trap. They get you focused on tricks and shortcuts instead of doing the real work to build sustainable results.
- Most people give up too soon. They’ll be THIS close to their goals but get bored or frustrated and never realize that if they had just stuck with it, they would have succeeded.
- The best way to fail is to stop trying.
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.