The October Drift
- If the work you are doing now is not moving your school closer to your 100% vision, not in alignment with your mission, and violating your core values, why are you doing it???
- Do your systems make your work easier and more effective? Or are you just creating more busy work for yourself?
- Hot Take: A fishbone diagram or “5 Whys” exercise is not going to help you figure out the root cause of your challenges. They just make you THINK you’ve figured it out because you completed the exercise correctly.
- We cannot rely on will power to help us stick to our plans. We need to find ways to make following our plans more automatic, or we will abandon them as soon as “life” gets in the way.
- The summer isn’t the only time we need to be looking at the bigger picture. You should be revisiting the big picture at least quarterly so that you don’t work on things that will not matter in a year.
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.