How Builders Eliminate Problems
- Leaders solve problems at a surface level and it’s why those problems keep cropping up over and over again. Builders solve problems at the root and thus eliminate problems once and for all.
- We create a false dichotomy when we focus exclusively on serving our students. You can serve the students AND the adults in the building and find solutions that benefit both.
- When you pit your teachers’ welfare against your students’ needs, you force people to choose between their students and themselves.
- I saw a quote recently: “Teacher’s working conditions are students’ learning conditions” and I can’t unsee it.
- If you can’t do it for the next 5 years, you shouldn’t do it for a day
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.