5 Lessons I’m taking into 2024
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- Success is simply a matter of doing the right things long enough.
- Having a vision is easy. Sticking with your vision through the tough times and seeing it through to the end is what separates leaders from Builders.
- The key to finding the right data to track is asking the right questions.
- How we define terms matters. In education, we throw around a lot of education terms that we have never bothered to properly define.
- Hot take: Most principals are the biggest bottlenecks in their own schools (and no, delegating won’t fix it).
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.