Are you the bottleneck in your school?
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- If your school can’t continue to grow without you, then YOU are the bottleneck in your school.
- When we treat teachers like renters rather than owners, we can’t get mad when they don’t take responsibility for their growth or their outcomes.
- If the “support” you give teachers doesn’t empower them to be better on their own, than your support is really a crutch.
- It’s hard to move your school forward if everyone is not in alignment with your vision.
- It’s one thing to get people hyped up at the beginning of the year. Anyone can do that. The big question is can you keep everyone meaningfully engaged in the important work through January, February, and March?
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.