How to Build True Staff Alignment Part 2
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- If YOU are the reason your teachers do the right thing, then the only person truly accountable is YOU.
- Chasing, checking, and correcting teachers is not only exhausting, it’s totally unnecessary when you have true staff alignment.
- You cannot create a fully aligned staff unless each individual teacher has fully aligned their practice to your school vision, mission, and core values.
- Leaders try to get their teachers aligned to them. Builders focus on getting their teachers aligned with something bigger than them -- the school vision, mission, and core values.
- A healthy school culture keeps people meaningfully engaged in doing the right work, the right way, for the right reasons.
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.