4 Things You Need to Do Now to Create Momentum for the Year
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- The beginning of the school year is a perfect time to re-anchor in your school purpose. Doing this now will help everyone remember what you are building, why it is so important, and the critical roles they play in your students’ lives.
- Teacher growth doesn’t happen by accident. Now is the time to be intentional about how you will help every teacher grow at least one level, in one critical area this school year.
- The more you set up your feedback and support systems now, the less time you’ll spend chasing, checking, and correcting throughout the year.
- If you want to create momentum and see a major victory before the school year is out, now is the time to set your plan in motion.
- Surrounding yourself with other Builders can make the difference between feeling overwhelmed and burned out, and feeling energized, supported, and motivated to do the important work your students need from you.
Now that most of us are back in school, we're all pretty busy with all the tasks that inevitably demand our attention at the beginning of the year. And while those tasks are often important, there are 4 things you may not realize you should be doing in the next month in order to create momentum for the year.
In this episode, we'll dive into what those 4 things are, why they're important, and the specific impact they will have on your effectiveness throughout the year. Do these 4 things now to set yourself up for an amazing school year #LikeABuilder.
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.