Not everyone can be trusted with your vision
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- Your vision isn’t safe with everyone.
- Not everyone will get you. That’s okay. They are not your people. Go find people who do get you. Those are your people.
- Don’t waste time trying to defend your vision to those who are invested in destroying it. Your vision threatens their mediocrity and it’s easier to try to kill your vision than it is to grow their own practice.
- Your vision is your baby. And just like you would never trust your baby with just anyone, you shouldn’t trust your vision with just anyone either, especially when your vision is still in its infancy.
- Don’t seek Buildership advice from a leader. Even their best advice won’t make you a better Builder.
They say that you are the sum of the 5 people around which you spend the most of your time. While that’s not totally true, there is some truth to the fact that who you listen to has a huge influence on what you believe.
That’s why today’s episode is a bit of a warning: Your vision isn’t safe with everyone.
There are those who don’t believe that success is possible for 100% of your students and will try to convince you to abandon your vision. I’ll say it again. Your vision isn’t safe with everyone.
So tune in today to discover how you can protect your vision #LikeABuilder.
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.