Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- Feeling overwhelmed? What are the things you could stop doing tomorrow and nobody would even notice you’re no longer doing them?
- As educators, we’re really good at addition and terrible at subtraction. We add more and more to our plates and rarely ever remove those things that no longer serve us or our students.
- Serving students and serving your teachers doesn’t have to be binary. There is a way to do both.
- When you ask people to be perpetually self-sacrificing, there comes a point where there is no more self to sacrifice.
- When everything is a priority, nothing is truly important.
If you’re feeling like you’re juggling as fast as you can and it’s still not enough to keep all the balls in the air, then today’s episode offers you some very simple advice: Stop Juggling.
Instead, take a step back and determine what is truly important and what work you can stop immediately without any harm to your school (and in many cases, without anyone even noticing!).
We’ll walk through the simple process Builders use to take things off their plates so that they can focus on what matters.
So tune in to today’s episode where you’ll discover how you can stop juggling without dropping any important balls #LikeABuilder.
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.