My 5 Biggest Lessons of 2022
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- Sometimes the best way to get more accomplished is not by adding a NEW thing; it’s by taking something that no longer serves you off the table, freeing up the space for you to achieve what you really want.
- Having the right mentor allows you to get 10 years of experience in a 10 minute conversation.
- Once you accept the fact that you’re not ever going to be everyone’s flavor, you stop worrying about what everyone else thinks and free yourself up to be yourself and do the things you were meant to do in the world.
- Much of what we believe to be true is merely an assumption. The more you question your assumptions, the more you discover that what seems like an obstacle is really a hidden opportunity.
- Structure gives you freedom. Having the right systems in place frees you up to do the things you really want to do.
As we close 2022, I want to take some time to share some of my biggest lessons I learned this year. These lessons have given me more freedom, more focus, and more wins this year than I’ve had in a long time.
My hope is that they will do the same for you! #LikeABuilder.
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.