Is True Staff Alignment Really Possible?
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- True staff alignment means that everyone on your staff is focused on doing the right work the right way in order to achieve success for 100% of your students.
- The reason that most initiatives fail is that your staff isn’t on the same page to begin with. When you put in the work to get everyone aligned BEFORE you introduce a new initiative, you can be sure that you can make any initiative succeed.
- The sign of true alignment is when your staff takes full ownership over the work and the results.
- Getting your entire staff on the same page isn’t some magical process. It just requires putting a few simple systems in place.
- Let your systems do the work for you. When you have the right systems in place, everyone on your staff can stay in alignment with your vision and focus on doing the right work the right way.
Does true staff alignment -- where everyone on your staff is on the same page and working productively towards your school vision -- seem like a fantasy?
If so, you'll want to tune into this episode where you'll discover how you can create true alignment in your school.
Plus, you'll hear a real-life example of how an "unremarkable" principal achieved true alignment in his school, and you'll find out the steps you must take in order to create real staff alignment in your own school #LikeABuilder.
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.