The advice I turn to time and time again
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- Everything everywhere all at once is a great movie but a terrible strategy to achieve your school goals.
- Instead of reinventing your school every year, give your teachers time to get good at the right work by staying focused.
- Trying to do ALLL the things disperses your efforts and your energy. Focusing on ONE thing concentrates your efforts and energy on becoming successful.
- Determine what is the biggest obstacle between you and your vision right now and focus on removing that. Any other work is likely wasted effort and time.
- The thing that distinguishes Builders from leaders is that while leaders try to address every issue they face, Builders focus on ONE thing at a time. The paradox is that by focusing on less, Builders accomplish more.
Years ago, someone gave me a piece of advice that I have turned to time and time again and today's episode, I'm not only sharing that advice with you, but I'm going to show you how to apply that advice to your Buildership journey to get more results and to feel more calm and confident #LikeABuilder.
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.