Are you carrying your entire school on your back?
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- If you are the only one who believes in your vision, then you’re the only one working towards it.
- You can’t achieve a 100% vision with an 80% culture.
- The stories people tell themselves about your school dictate how they behave in your school. If you want to change their behaviors, you have to first rewrite their story.
- Most people have no idea what a healthy culture would even look like. And, if you can’t imagine it, you cannot build it.
- Building a culture devoted to the success of every child is not hard when you know the right steps to take.
Do you feel like you are the only person in your school who truly believes that success for 100% of your students is really possible?
Does it feel like you have to drag your school towards your goals?
Are people openly or passively resisting your 100% vision?
If so, this episode is for you. Discover the 3 steps you need to take to get your entire culture on board and building success for every student #LikeABuilder.
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.