You can’t DIY your way to 100% success
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- You can’t DIY your way to 100% success.
- Leveraging the contributions of others isn’t “cheating.” Builders build on the contributions of others rather than wasting time reinventing the wheel.
- Sometimes we feel like we have to do it all ourselves. That is the fastest way to burnout.
- Stop wasting your creativity building things that already exist.
- You don’t have to do things alone. There is no shame in finding a tribe of people and a trove of tools to support you.
We all love a good DIY show don’t we?
But, as fun as it may be to take on a home improvement project, it’s different when it comes to your school.
While we as educators have been taught that we need to do everything ourselves, you can’t DIY your way to 100% success.
In today’s episode, you’ll discover how to build on the contributions of others so that you can reach your goals more quickly and more sustainably #LikeABuilder.
Check out these highlights:
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.