Success Secret #3: Choose your hard
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- There’s a difference between hard work and working hard.
- Working hard leads to frustration, exhaustion, and burn out. But the right hard work leads to renewed passion, increased motivation, and most important results.
- We often settle for tiny wins at the expense of bigger victories.
- We’re all working hard. But very few of us are actually seeing results that match our efforts. It’s time to stop just working hard and do the hard work that really matters.
- Everyone works hard at the beginning. But if you choose the right hard, your life will get easier over time. Choose the wrong hard, and you’ll never get off the school improvement hamster wheel.
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.