Success Secret #6: Don’t talk about it. Be about it.
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- Almost everything that made you a good leader will get in the way of your becoming a true Builder.
- Your current leadership skills may have gotten you this far, but what got you here won’t get you there.
- Waiting for other people before you start is a trap of leadership. Builders don’t wait for anyone to get started. They step out first and then invite others to join them AFTER they have already started building.
- At some point you’re going to have to decide. Either you’re going to stay a leader and be satisfied with where you are now, or you are going to become a Builder and create something bigger for yourself and your students.
- You don’t need more information. You simply need to act on the information you already have.
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.