The Steps to Buildership
- Buildership is a “who” not a “what.” It’s about who you become, not what you do.
- The secret to effortlessly achieving major gains each year is finding the right problems to solve.
- If you are not helping EVERY teacher you serve grow at least one level, in one critical domain every year, then your feedback and support systems are broken.
- You may have a school vision, mission, and core values, but if your day-to-day work is not aligned to these, then your vision, mission, and core values really don't matter.
- Leaders search for solutions to every problem they face. Builders search for the right problems to solve.
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you liked today’s show, would you take a moment to leave me a review on itunes? It will only take a couple of minutes and it would mean the world to me! Click here to leave a review.
Not sure how to leave a review? Click here for some instructions.